Imports And Exports In The UK: The Resellers Guide To International Trading
Posted by Admin on May, 08, 2012
U.K is one of those destinations in the world which attract business enterprises from all over the world. Business enterprises that are planning to make investment in the market of U.K need to stay aware of the regulations and trade practices of the place. The drop-ship resellers planning to export their products in the U.K market need to know every regulation in detail before venturing in the field. The resellers need to be aware of certain details like the following:
- Paperwork: There has to be written contract between the buyers and the sellers. In the contract, the roles and responsibilities of both the parties should be clearly defined.
- Import License: The import license depends upon the nature of the products and the country from where it is imported. It is required when the resellers have to import the products from some other country and resell in U.K
- Export License: For the resellers who source their products from the suppliers in U.K need to get the Export License according to the products offered by them and the destination countries.
- Declaration of exports to customs is important when the resellers are exporting their products to non-EU destinations.
- Independent agencies do the verification of the products to ensure that the products being exported are as per the list. The resellers also need to file for getting the insurance certificate for the products.
- When hiring the shipping companies for exporting the goods, the suppliers need to fill different forms like the Standard Shipping Note. The Standard Shipping Note is a list of instructions about the treatment of the products at the receiving end. The shipping companies need instructions from the end of the supplier regarding the nature of the products and how they should be handled.
- Lading Notification is offered by the shipping company which is a list of items received by the shipping company.
It is better to avail the services of the professionals at Import & Export Licensing Companies. These companies provide information and services related to different regulations and rules, and the ways to fulfill the clients’ requirements and smoothly execute business without contradicting any law.
This entry was posted on May, 08, 2012 at 16 : 26 pm and is filed under Business Consultant. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.